The school structure is made child friendly consciously, imbibing the essentials for grooming the child mentally and physically with a scientific approach. The school nestles amidst a beautiful lush green environment, giving practical knowledge of green measures installed to save our resources and is designed as per Vastu Shastra norms.
AIR CONDITIONED CLASSROOMS
Keeping in mind the importance of correct environment and temperature for the child’s concentration level, besides the consciously made school surroundings, all classrooms are completely air conditioned.
A studio concept of teaching has been devised. Studios such as Math, EVS, Language and Art are built, well equipped with respective teaching tools and models. Students are enriched with hands on experience and knowledge in these studios. The aim is at concept clarity and strengthening fundamentals. The teacher guides students through this learning process where they learn, discover, teach, experience, play and grow.
The seating arrangement has been designed in line with strong teaching techniques. It facilitates students to stimulate each other’s thought processes. They are encouraged to think out of the box and to delve into a given topic using these customized teaching techniques based on International norms and teaching plans.
Eco Friendly Campus
Ensuring sustainability of our Natural Resources is a burning requirement of our times. The school has incorporated several Green measures to conserve our energy resources.
The school also ensures student awareness towards Environment Education and its practical application through several sustainability measures which are a dominant part of the school and its curriculum.
- The school is moving towards an eco friendly campus with Renewable energy through Solar panels for developing sustainable energy
- Initiative towards zero waste campus through composting and recycling of waste material.
- Waste RO water is collected, which is led to toilets to flush excreta. This water is processed and filtered through the Sewage Treatment plant and the waster is driven to the garden for watering plants in the form on Drip Irrigation
- Rainwater Harvesting: 35 chambers have been constructed on the campus to collect rain water. The bore that pumps out water for usage is recharged and pumped back in through two bores that collect water from the 35 chambers; Hence giving back to our groundwater and maintaining the minimum levels
- No paint has been used in the main building. Complete usage of clay helps avoid toxic smells and makes the environment healthier for the child.
- Thus enabling the students to have practical experiences of energy conservation and resource utilization which are burning requirements of the day.
Smart Digital Classroom
- Modern educational trends are rapidly moving away from the traditional “chalk and talk” methods of education to more interactive, progressive outcomes-based education. No longer are learners expected to sit passively and absorb information while the teacher drones on in the front of the classroom. Instead they are encouraged to discover things on their own. The premise is that we learn better from personal discovery than from passive listening.
- The classroom sizes made for perfect distribution of teacher’s attention are supported by up to date modern amenities and teaching technologies. All classrooms are digital and equipped with Smartboards.
- In these digital classrooms using the interactive whiteboard technology, learning comes alive. Through this medium abstract subjects also become real and interesting thus making learning fun and building curiosity towards the subject in the young minds. They have become an indispensable part of the school and student life.
Security, Health and Transport
CCTV/Surveillance cameras installed in all classrooms & campus to ensure safety and security of the children. Pick up and drop transport facilities from door to door are also available. Every child is insured for injuries sustained in school premises. Clean and sanitized toilets.
- At CCIS we recognize the interdependence of mind and body. Through sports we help to not only strengthen the body, but also teach healthy competitiveness, tolerance and care of the body. These are guided by well-trained and certified instructors. Through trained activities, indoor and outdoor- such as Yoga, Pranayam, Karate, Chess, Carrom, Football, Basketball, Table Tennis, Skating, Volleyball, we imbibe a culture of sports and exercise among the children.
- The school has set up State of the Art Football Turf Court, Basketball Court and Skating Rink where students are encouraged to participate in a wide range of athletic and cultural activities. Our school teams have individually and collectively won several laurels through Interschool, State and National Level Tournaments. We also organize several interschool sports events throughout the year at our premises.
The school provides an optional canteen facility where students are neither allowed to bring junk food nor are they served any. All food items are based on whole wheat. The students are seen to bring their books at times between classes and enjoy working there.